|GPC Operating Procedure dated 14 Jan 2013|
|Government Purchase Card Handbook|
|Credit Card Process Overview|
|How To Obtain a Card|
|Points of Contact|
CREDIT CARD PROCESS OVERVIEW: The purpose of the credit card is to simplify Small Purchase (SP) and improve cash management practices by:
The credit card implemented a new process called the Credit Card Program, which is totally automated, reducing the average processing time from 30 days to two days, promoting quality, low cost purchases, using built-in, automated, internal controls while adhering to regulatory and statutory requirements and standard automated financial and supply systems. This new process and its benefits are now being shared with other Army commands.
Agency Organization Program Coordinator (A/OPC): is the person responsible for the overall Purchasing Card Program administration.
Card Holder: Government employees who are issued GPC (Government Purchasing Cards).
Billing Officials (BO): Verifies cardholder purchases are for official government use.
Verify Cardholders receive training and policy manuals.
2. Requests should come from the Billing Officials email account to the A/OPC Deborah Townsend to include the following:
- Agency/Organization Program Coordinator – Deb Townsend
- Acquisition Center, ACC NJ-OE BLDG. 10B 973-724-3198
- Alternate, Agency Program Coordinator – Thomas Incera
- Acquisition Center, ACC NJ-OE Bldg. 973-724-2092
- SAP - Reconciliation
- Mike Ward - 973-724-4977
- Affirmative Procurement (AP)
- Jason Huggan- 973-724-6713
- Tom Selecki - 973-724-5818
- IT - Electronic Communications(Cell Phones, Pagers, Beepers, Blackberries, etc.)
- Denees Ross - 973-724-3663
- Ginny Antonelli - 973-724-2824